Wednesday 7 December 2011

30 days 30 Hairstyles : your top three

It was fun seeing which 3 hairstyles you chose as your faves! I really wanted to do my fave which was the Cinnabon a.k.a what I call the doughnut! So I'm gonna sneak that one in too.. Hehe!!!


Off to Portugal this weekend so I won't promise to have them all up by then but I definitely will get at least two done :)


In first place... the bantu knot out wonder!


Joint 2nd and 3rd place....


and the cheeky Cinnabon...

P.s I'll be hosting another Giveaway tonight !

Avec amour...

edF ❥

1 comment:

  1. All of these styles were beautiful.

    Hats off to you for sticking to it for 30 days. I think I would have starting recycling styles come day 5...!

    Tama

    ReplyDelete

Hey lovelies!

Thank you for popping by & leaving a comment!

x Fi