Monday 16 July 2012

5 articles...


Oh boy, you don't know how good it feels to be back on the blogosphere! I figured I'd roll them in nice and slow and start off with my current fave 5 articles... did I mention I've started to tick off some of the to do's on my 10 things to do before the end of Summer list? Will fill you in soon!

Addicted to black patent shoes! Carvela, Aldo & Primark 
New gold clutch... absolute steal!
Current journey to work read 
1/2 of my mixtress supplies from Leeds... next batch on the way
Sweet tooth... Sugar coated almonds! Nom nom nom


Avec amour...
Fi

FacebookYoutubeTwitterTumblrPinterest

1 comment:

  1. You're a serious mixtress!! LOL. I'm loving those almonds... look delicieux!

    ReplyDelete

Hey lovelies!

Thank you for popping by & leaving a comment!

x Fi