Tuesday 7 August 2012

5 articles...

Treated myself to a mini shop last week, was nice to go shopping and catch some of the now unheard of British sunshine. Here are some of the things I bagged! 

Well... paid for and then bagged!!!
Love the vintage feel of these H&M earrings. Hoping I'll be able to leave my tiny stud wearing ways and wear them soon
Simply put... I'm a Bobbi Brown girl
Patchi almonds that make eating nuts so much more exciting!
Neon love is never ending... 
I've been converted to Comte cheese, it definitely boots Gouda into position 2 on the cheese list. Literally melts in your mouth like chocolate!


Avec amour...Fiona



FacebookYoutubeTwitterTumblrPinterest

2 comments:

  1. I love your blazer ! I have a neon blue one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So random but I used to live in Gouda LOL it's a city in The Netherlands.

    ReplyDelete

Hey lovelies!

Thank you for popping by & leaving a comment!

x Fi