Monday 19 November 2012

New Age and New Beginnings


Hi there Lovelies,
Welcome to a new beginning for LYT!
I've been off the scene for a while and as ever you’ve all been so patient and loving. As we all know sometimes you just need a break, be it with work, hobbies, cyberspace you name it. But breaks can't last forever and God knows I wouldn't want them too!
I took some time out to make some big girl decisions, sort out some things that were pending, get comfy at work and now that's all done I'm bursting with energy and just excited to be back. I'll be working on getting many overdue posts out over the next week or two and promise I won't be gone for this long again without notice!
In the meantime I celebrated my birthday last weekend, who said grown folks don't have fun!
HAPPY MONDAY!!!
[ just a few weekend snippets ;) ]




P.s  I need to tell you about my 4 week straight hair experience! No joke I just found me a permanent salon! 
FacebookYoutubeTwitterTumblrPinterest

5 comments:

  1. You look so beautiful Fiona! Happy belated birthday :) I can't wait to read your hair updates lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your smile is so captivating!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean about having to take time off. Lovely pictures, looks like it was a great birthday. Belated Birthday Wishes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday babes and Im so happy you're back loool

    Now that the congratulations are out of the way . .. weeks straight hair you say?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You looked really pretty, simple and chic! Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Hey lovelies!

Thank you for popping by & leaving a comment!

x Fi