Thursday 2 May 2013

Far far away... Vacation Time!


Ahhhh how did I not tell you guys I was going on holiday??! I’m actually on the plane writing this as we speak and will have it up as soon as I land and get me some wifi!
 
I’m off to a hot hot HOT and beautiful place with my older sister for a much needed VACAY,  and have decided to post and vlog whilst away… I took some shots before I left of some of the essentials I threw in my suitcase, Haircare products dominate of course! I had a few ratchet moments scooping products into other product containers, a.k.a do not be fooled by the products you see, most are not what they appear to be! Also did you peep the RPG SHOW box at the back there?! Yep, I was sent a lace wig unit and can’t wait to do a show and tell for you all… Dare I say her name is Ashanti [Instagram and Facebook folks would have sneaked a peek already!]


Anyway loves that’s me for now, just finished watching 'Silver Linings Playbook' and loved it [anyone seen it?] Now time for some much needed sleep. I anticipate very little rest time in ________ so I need some energy for tomorrow mornings activities. Oh, why the lack of a Country name? We, [sis and I] kept it a secret from our girlie's at home so we can’t let the cat out of the bag till we get there!!!

See you in a day or two when I’ll be bombarding the blog with photos photos photos!!!

P.s. I have started a May photo Challenge on Instagram, so you can track my month of May adventures, Haircare life and all there too! @loveyourtresses


Avec amour...
Fiona


FacebookYoutubeTwitterTumblrPinterest

2 comments:

  1. I loved that movie! And I laughed the entire way through the dance scene - I don't know if they meant for it to be that funny but my respect levels for Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper doubled after I saw it, haha!

    Have fun in D country - looks like it's going to be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww yes I loved it and thank you :) it was a much needed trip! :) xxx

      Delete

Hey lovelies!

Thank you for popping by & leaving a comment!

x Fi