Thursday 26 December 2013

Christmas Curly Fro & Family Highlights

Happy Boxing day my loves! 


I hope you all had an amazing Christmas! Isn't it amazing how much love, laughter and happiness is poured out on that special day of the year! I ate till I felt sick, literally, but it was worth it and I wouldn't have had it any other way!

I wore a perm rod twist out, which turned out to be a lot more defined than my previous one, the curly fro is definitely one of my faves! 

I thought I'd share a few snaps of Christmas day in the O residence as well as a quick vid featuring my hair do and some holiday highlights with the family!

Now unto the next best thing… New Years! Let the Countdown begin!!!



Avec amour… 
 Fiona

FacebookYoutubeTwitterTumblrPinterest

1 comment:

  1. I love the curly fro! So cute! it looked like you and the family had a blast on Christmas! Loved the video. Thanks for sharing, Fiona!

    ReplyDelete

Hey lovelies!

Thank you for popping by & leaving a comment!

x Fi