Monday 16 December 2013

Newly Natural | A Mini Product Haul

Happy Monday Belles!

I think it's fair to say I'm finally fully acquainted with my hair in its natural state, it took me a tad bit longer than I would have liked to hit the streets with my fro but now I'm rocking it like I've owned it for years and there really is no stopping me now!

 I finally get some time off for the festive period in the next couple of days so will definitely have many more hair pics and updates this week and in the weeks to come. In the meantime I thought I'd do a mini follow up on some of the products from my Out With The Old, In With The New Post. So here it goes, my thoughts on some of the products from my newly natural product haul!



Stay blessed
xxx

Fi
FacebookYoutubeTwitterTumblrPinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey lovelies!

Thank you for popping by & leaving a comment!

x Fi