Sunday 19 January 2014

New Year, New Hair & Time For Success

An official Happy 2014 my loves!

I feel like this post should have gone up on the 1st of Jan but with new goals, getting back into the swing of things at work etc etc I figured I'd save it for a day when I could 100% chill out, zone in and talk to you!


My excitement for this year is beyond what words can describe, I've crowned it a year of self growth and challenging myself to make my aspirations come to life and that starts with right here on the blog. My posting days reduced by more than 50% when I stopped university and started the world of work. At first I was satisfied with the 'I've started a new job,  I have to focus on my career' excuse because well... it was valid!  HOWEVER it has now been well over a year and I no longer take that as an excuse, I've had more than enough time to get acquainted with my work-life balance so it's time to start acting like it! 

So this means many many more posts in 2014, hair care tips, tutorials, new series, hair styling, videos, lifestyle and food... the works!

It's easy to say it all so here is a more in depth list of what 2014 has to offer from LYT.


BLOG TOPICS/ CATEGORIES

DIY PROJECTS
PRODUCT REVIEWS
BEST OF THE BEST SERIES
5 ARTICLES SERIES
MAKING YOUR OWN SERIES
READER QUESTIONS
KITCHEN CHRONICLES
QUICK FIX


MY PERSONAL & HAIR JOURNEY

EXPERIMENTING WITH COLOUR
NO DIRECT HEAT
EXERCISE 
NUTRITION
HAIR CARE FOR KIDS ft Younger Sister


and much more!


If there is anything you'd like to see then let me know you're just a comment away!

Till then, have a blessed Sunday


Avec amour... 

Fiona
FacebookYoutubeTwitterTumblrPinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey lovelies!

Thank you for popping by & leaving a comment!

x Fi