Monday 2 June 2014

Hair : Flower Bun Hairband… When The Sun Comes Out To Play


Over the past few weeks I've found myself super uninspired to do anything with my hair. My weeks are pretty much a blur of Monday flights, hotels, clients, unpacking, re-packing and catching up on lost sleep. I've even found myself in frequent hate-offs with my headscarf! The thought of having to put it on at night feels like a 2 hour workout! A girl just wants to sleep!

All of that changed however at the weekend when the Sun decided to come out and play! I wish you could have seen how quickly I jumped out of bed on Saturday morning when the first rays of sunshine hit my window, I love the Sun!!! 

After a shower and delicious red pepper and onion omelet I whipped out my glue gun and some faux flowers and got to diy-ing.


I love how something so simple can add so much life to a simple hairstyle! What do you think? I love it!

[What You Need]
Glue Gun
Scissors
Elastic
Faux Flowers

*all purchased from Hobbycraft*
cutting flowers from the stem
naked bun


also squeezed in a video!



Avec amour…
Fiona

FacebookYoutubeTwitterTumblrPinterest

3 comments:

  1. The texture of your hair is really beautiful, I adore the bun and your flower headband and I agree with you sunshine is a wonderful thing, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute idea! Love it and thanks for sharing
    Divachyk | Relaxed Thairapy

    ReplyDelete

Hey lovelies!

Thank you for popping by & leaving a comment!

x Fi