Monday 6 December 2010

Ralph Waldo Emmerson: To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else, is the Greatest accomplishment



A brief thought...

'Looking back over the past year I have to say its been one of the best growth wise. I'm no longer so phased by things these days and that's because I've dropped a lot of baggage getting here. I've never been miss friends galore but i've also never been the person with 2 friends and everyone else is an acquaintance type of person. 

But honestly I made the decision to only have a few nearest and dearest who I knew I could really give myself to as a friend, i decided if i didn't want people to talk negatively about me i had to makesure i didnt do the same, and almost like magic alakazam...life became better. I can't remeber the last time i've heard that someone has had something awful to say about me, and if they have...psssh i ain't heard so hey!!!

The point is, I know where I want to be in the next 5 years, I really do..and there are somethings in life we have to drop in order to establish the 'me' that we dream of for the future. Everyone around me is great, and thats not because social situations permit me to meet them, its because i allow myself to be in the midst of great people. It's just automatic now! Thank God.
A very wise man at church spoke about decluttering your home. A clutter free home is essential for a happy family. De-clutter your life and see how happy it makes you.

2011 is a few doors away. Open it knowing that greatness is yours if you have the right key ! Leave old baggage/fears behind and be ready for your 2011 story, cos I know I am'

Peace 'n' Love
x edF x


p.s i love this artists work..what dyou think...fab right?!








sources

x edF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey lovelies!

Thank you for popping by & leaving a comment!

x Fi