Tuesday 13 August 2013

T R A N S I T I O N E R L O O K B O O K - Part III - Perm Rod Twist Out


As you may know I decided to give the hair lookbook thing a go and well... I'm on post three already! This has to be my fave hairstyle of them all. I feel so quirky and in the mood to dress up and go out when I'm rocking the [here it goes] perm rod twist out up do! #longnameorwhat... why put a good hairdo to waste eh?!

I'll admit this is not an every evening prep kind of hairdo, I managed to stretch it out three days which was great but the arm ache it gave me means I won't be doing this for another week or so! Did I mention twists or braids will be my next hair venture?! Well now you know! 

Anyway, for anyone transitioning who hasn't yet braved the curly look, here is a style to give a try! Who knows you may just fall in love like I did! Hope you enjoy the video, let me know what you think!




Avec amour... 

 Fiona

FacebookYoutubeTwitterTumblrPinterest

1 comment:

Hey lovelies!

Thank you for popping by & leaving a comment!

x Fi