Monday 19 July 2010

INTRODUCING THE BRAID QUEEN


Familia heyyyyyy!

I'm so not sure where to start...so much has happened since my last post. For one I now live in Munich!!! Its beyond beautiful :) I'll put some pics up very soon in a slide show just so you can see :)
This is just a quick post to formally or should I say properly introduce my big sis a.k.a the braid queen.

I'm sure most of you have seen her post (http://www.loveyourtresses.com/2010/07/two-heads-are-better-than-one.html ) but i just wanted to give you a low down!

So... her name is Olamide...lam...lambchops...lambrini....etc. She's 23 and currently she's stretched her relaxer for over 6 MONTHS!!! She constantly has braids in and before she had them re-done we could see tremendous growth in her hair. SO... she'll be posting from time to time about her hair journey. 

Finally there's also a surprise for y'all which will be revealed ever so shortly! But till then stay blessed and blog happy :D

x edF x

P.s:- This is a pic of her hair in December 09- look out for her growth pics in August 2010 :)



1 comment:

  1. Just reading through all your blogs! They're "ferocious" lol-pun intended ;-)

    I'm in a transitional phase! Yes you heard right, I'm going natural! Whoop Whoop!

    Anyways, well converse via facebook or skype... Love you loads
    PB x

    ReplyDelete

Hey lovelies!

Thank you for popping by & leaving a comment!

x Fi