Saturday 10 July 2010

Two Heads Are Better Than One!

Afternoon Folks!
So Fiona and I started out HHJ (health hair journey) around the same time however, we both have different regimens that work for us. In an effort to make this blog even more effective I will also share the things  have learnt along the way!

I tend to use different protective style to my sister and this is because my hair is much shorter so stretching is a WHOLE DIFFERENT experience!  About 4 years ago I decided I wanted to be Nia Long type sexy ; ) so I cut off all my hair which was shoulder length and worked the short look. I continued to do that but last year I got bored and decided to stop cutting it. At the end of 2009 I began paying attention to growing my hair in a healthy way and so here we are.

I am using braids and weave as a means of hair growth so a large majority of my posts will relate to how to care for your hair and retain its length whilst doing so.

Errrrm I think its only fair to warn you that I also suffer from verbal diarrhea so there may be a few weird ones in their :-/

*heres a pic of what my hair looked like late last year just so you know what im working with : )*

ps. the dude in the picture with me is single at the moment so if you want a hook up HOLLA!




                                            ♥Lamide


 


 
 
 

 
 
 



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey lovelies!

Thank you for popping by & leaving a comment!

x Fi