Friday 27 August 2010

Hazardous Re-growth

I can't hold it in anymore... this stretch is CRAZY!!!


So far just a few days over 4 months and I feel like Im natural already! I was kinda going through a #don't care how i look to work anymore Phase but was saved by my new fave product of the month.


 'QUEEN HELENE CHOLESTEROL'



NB: RED CIRLES: DANGEROUS RE-GROWTH...HAZARDOUS
I already use cholesterol in my regime...in fact I really liked the Dark n Lovely cholesterol product from Superdrug, but I figured i'd try something new and trust me it doesn't compare. in fact knowing that I thought the DnL was so good, makes me feel silly now!


+ I've decided to half scrap the review Sunday thing... WHY?... Because I'd like to post reviews whenever rather than having to wait till Sunday... ( doesn't mean I'll stop doing reviews on Sunday though :)


So... off to work now...have a FABBBB day and stay blog friendly for my Queen Helene Review


ciao for now


x edF x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey lovelies!

Thank you for popping by & leaving a comment!

x Fi