Saturday 9 July 2011

Hair Tag

Stalking the blogs as i do and I came across this cute 'Hair Tag' posted by EbonyCPrincess from Longing4LengthHere goes my take!


1) Top three things you love about your hair:
-  I've never had problems with growing my hair and retaining length
-  My hair is generally quite healthy
-  The way it looks after a blow out. I love the thick look!


2) Top Three things you have learned since being on your hair journey:
-  It is so important to take care of your ends. Retention lies in the ends of your hair, and a simple yet small trim can make your hair go from thin looking to thick.
-  Everybody's hair reacts differently. Always stick to what works for you and not what works for someone else.
-  Heat is not your friend!


3) Top three things you want to accomplish during your hair journey:
-  My ultimate hair goal is to be mid back length with thick hair
-  To show people that although hair is relaxed, it can still be very healthy
-  To fulfill my 3 inches in 6 months protecttive style challenge


4) Top Three things/Products you love:
-  Extra Virgin Coconut oil.
-  My Castor oil challenege mix
-  High buns ( just like the one in the blog header picture!)


5) Top three Hair inspirations (youtube or otherwise):
-  Tracyee from K.I.S.S Her hair is absolutely amazing. Its thick, healthy and long, and her blog is so informative. She has been my ultimate hair inspiration since beginning my hair journey.
-  Sunshyne from Hairlista
-  The mumsy... she started the hair journey, I jut have to finish it!

Tag tag tag tag tag Tag tag tag tag tag Tag tag tag tag tag Tag tag tag tag tag you're it !!!

x fi

3 comments:

  1. YAYYYYY you did it too! Wow @ never having had any problems growing and retaining any length. LUCKY YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate that you post this information to us. You know that this info. is very much important to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course @EbonyCPrincess! I loved it! Thank you for setting the trend :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey lovelies!

Thank you for popping by & leaving a comment!

x Fi