Monday 31 October 2011

Gingernut Brûlée pre-poo

- Gingernut Brûlée pre-poo -


Dear Diary of a mixtress...

I've been tweaking this recipe for almost two months now, trying to get the perfect ingredients and perfect consistency... and finally i've done it and can testify to amazing results!

Mixing water and oils is a very tricky hair game, but both ingredients fused together create the perfect hair softening and detangling concoction. 


 Once applied I wrapped up with cling film and heat for 30 minutes. The results were lush! I have never detangled so smoothly in my life. To top it off the ginger spice aroma made me hungry!


To make your own at home spa like prepoo treatment you can use shea butter and a blend of your favourite oils and essential oils.
 Here's a recipe to try:

- Shea butter -
- Tucuma butter -
- Sweet almond oil -
- Olive oil -
- Essential oils of Lavender -

Whip together with a hand blender or whisk and enjoy the creamy goodness!


Avec amour...

edF ❥

3 comments:

  1. maybe I overlooked this somewhere... but do you have a recipe posted for your gingernut pre-poo??? I am looking for a DIY pre-poo mix for my hair... thx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey :) No you didn't overlook at all.. I made note of a recipe you can try but i'm not able to disclose the exact ingredients as they are in the process of being approved for future sales :) The recipe is a great alternative though, you can also pre-poo with conditioner. Hope that helps!

      Delete
    2. Hi, where can I buy little samples Of the ingredients you use to make you pre poo? :)

      Delete

Hey lovelies!

Thank you for popping by & leaving a comment!

x Fi