Tuesday 20 March 2012

Dinner Dates and Curly Heads

I've said it a million times and i'll say it again! I love eating out! I had such a lovely evening with some close friends yesterday to celebrate my housies new job. I'm sure you'll recognise her face from previous posts where we are eating out yet again! [12]

We all ventured out to the Leeds Corn Exchange which very much so reminds me of Italy! The interior design and heightened ceilings are stunning, enough to make you melt!
Anyway here are some pics and a few captures of my curls from my recent twist-out!

Enjoy!
I guess the surprise worked! Dimples in full form ^_^
Glimpse of my curls and T's new braids!
Now isn't this A-mazing! Two dimensions in one!
Chef @ work
Grubs up!!!
OKAY well Mocktails!!!

Avec amour...

edF ❥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey lovelies!

Thank you for popping by & leaving a comment!

x Fi