Thursday 15 March 2012

Transitioning Campaign : Solange Knowles...'the movement begins'

Apologies for being ghost lately, I'm rounding off with studies for the Easter break so have had my head down for the past week!

One of my girls sent me the most interesting link i've seen all week! Solange is the face of the Carol's Daughter 'Transitioning Movement'!!!!


I'm speechless... natural hair is really voicing itself in the celebrity sphere- which I know in the long run will mean so many changes... I look forward to seeing what it will bring!

The campaign aims to help and encourage black women to go back to their roots, and will offer many tips e.g. how to wean off your relaxer and eventually embrace your natural hair!

The Transitioning Movement launches this Spring 2012
 
Check out the video and let me know what you think!
 
Avec amour...
 
edF ❥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey lovelies!

Thank you for popping by & leaving a comment!

x Fi