Tuesday 5 June 2012

Event of the Week | Curlvolution presents Curlfriends Day Out!





Morning Beauts!

It's been a while hasn't it? I figured being done with my degree would mean free hours screaming out of my ears but so far let's just say your girl has been one busy bee!

One of my busy bee activities and the one I must say I'm looking forward to the most is the Curlvolution Curlfriends Day Out event this coming Saturday!!!






Now I can only speak for myself when I say this event is going to be F-I-E-R-C-E!!! But with the line up and itinerary for the day, I'm sure you'll join me and agree! You see this event isn't your average Haircare event, in fact I've never been to one or heard of one quite like it in the UK! Check out the line up and you'll see why...

- 2 LIVE Big Chops -
- 'Speed dating' & Q&A with 5 bloggers -
- Spoken Word -
- Hosted by Motivational Speaker Action Jackson -
- Giveaways -
- 12 Vendors -
- Candy Buffet & Cupcakes -
- Nail bar -
- Threading Station -
- Feature in Blackhair Magazine -

I don't know about you folks but this is about to be my hair day at the spa! Writing this post has reminded me of how great it's going to be. Nails done hair done, everything did

On the Q&A/ 'Speed dating' panel will be:

Pelumi of Care for Your Hair, my husband Laila of Fusion of Cultures, Crystal Afro of UnitedKinkdom, Wunmi of Woman in the Jungle, and finally yours dearest... me!

We'll be talking healthy haircare practices, natural hair, transitioning tales, hairstyles, regimes, you name it. I hereby certify and declare this event is going to be AMAZING!!!

Book your tickets here and be part of this fantastic event!




P.s I'm in charge of the Candy Buffet, so all orders come through me ;) [munch munch munch]

Avec amour... 
Fiona


FacebookYoutubeTwitterTumblrPinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey lovelies!

Thank you for popping by & leaving a comment!

x Fi