Thursday 9 February 2012

Philip Kingsley, Kerastase, Goldwell - Product Reviews in abundance


I've received quite a few products to review over the next few weeks. Some of them I have already started to use but as I'm sure you can imagine, testing can be quite limited when you are wearing a weave so i'd prefer to give an in depth verdict once my hair is out of this install!


the prods...
Goldwell Kerasilk Ultra Rich Care Treatment 
Kerastase Nutritive Nutri-Thermique Masque

Philip Kingsley Scalp Mask
Philip Kingsley Scalp Toner

I will of course whisper any effects I do experience during and after weave washes. Though I am a part time PJ [Product Junkie], I do believe in using products that cater to the needs of my hair. What I mean is, I won't buy a product for fine hair, knowing good and well that my hair is as far from fine as Oz! Why am I telling you this? Well, Philip Kingsley sent me their much raved about Scalp Toner and it is specifically for a flaky and itchy scalp. On receiving the product I wasn't quite sure of whether or not I would use it because my scalp rarely flakes and is only really itchy when in a weave. Which is where my lightbulb moment came... I'm wearing a weave! 

P.s about this install... I am bored already! I feel like I was getting along so well with my own hair pre the install, that I've now started to miss it! In fact i'm strongly considering taking it out in just over a weeks time thus making it a 6 week install. That definitely is long enough, me thinks! 


I know i'll probably end up doing another weave install in a month or two when i'm bored of my own hair again!


P.s x2!!! Can you see that pink bundle of juiciness in the corner? Just got this schhhmexy laptop bag from ASOS which of course doubles up as an every day clutch! Twas only a tenner ^_^



Avec amour...

edF ❥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey lovelies!

Thank you for popping by & leaving a comment!

x Fi