Wednesday 30 May 2012

And the Winners are...!!! [LYT Birthday Extravaganza]

Standing ovation, hand clap, victory, about time! Yes I'm 2 days late with announcing the winners but hey anticipation is good right?! I know naughty Fi, apologies, moving back home after 4 years away is one interesting experience, claiming my territory has been a real TV episode!!! 

Anyway I'd like to start off by thanking the wonderful, amazing, and kind brands/companies that sponsored the two week giveaway period. Besides their generosity I've also built some great relationships with some of the owners, and it's real encouraging knowing how supportive they are of their bloggers in the Hairsphere!

So a HUGEEEEE thank you to:

GidoreKeraCareSheaButterCottage/ Anita Grant
Black & BrownMahogany NaturalsBeUNIQUE

Now unto the juicy part... who won what!!! The winners of the following giveaways are:
#Drumroll please


Day 1| Philip Kingsley 400ml Elasticizer Extreme
- Regina Sharfat -


Day 2| Tangle Teezer [x3]
- Emily Paterson -
- Maureen -
- Hershley's Sweet Kiss -


Day 3| KeraCare Natural Textures Travel Set [x3]
- I want Long Hair' -
- Radmilamila -
- SheDel -


Day 4| BeUNIQUE
- Mango Twist = Debra C -
- Moisture Custard =Anna Moss No T - 

Day 5| Gleau [x3]
- Blessing Ofili-
- Emily Paterson -
- Michelle - 


Day 6| Mahogany Naturals
- Natalie Bea -


Day 7| Winner already announced!


Day 8| Original Moxie
- Chelle O - 


Day 9| Sheabutter Cottage Cioccolatina
- Simply Into My Hair -


Day 10| As I Am
- Rochelle B -


Day 11| Anita Grant
- B.L.E -


Thank you so much for participating everyone, I wish everyone could have won but can promise many more giveaways in the near future!


To every that did win please send an e-mail with your postage info to eaudefiona@loveyourtresses.com before 7pm this Friday 1st June , otherwise your prize will be reallocated. Sorry to sound harsh, I plan on posting the gifts I have at the weekend!



Avec amour... 
Fiona ❥

5 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks, can't believe I won!! Just sent you an email. Emily x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun! Congrats!!! x

      Delete
    2. Hi hun, didn't receive any of your e-mails. Please re-send them to eaudefiona@loveyourtresses.com

      Delete
  2. OMG!!! I never ever win anything - which is why I don't usually bother entering any competitions. Well, this just goes to prove that you've gotta be in it to win it. I am so excited to get my hands on the Shea Butter Cottage Cioccolatina!!!

    Thanks Fiona. This has motivated me to do the lottery this weekend (",)

    T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im so glad too! Congrats! Yes you proved your bad luck wrong!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey lovelies!

Thank you for popping by & leaving a comment!

x Fi