Tuesday, 29 May 2012

Today's Hair | Wigs and Summer Hats!

Peeps it's official, I have completed my degree!!!! That's right I bombarded Twitter and Facebook with my finishing manifesto:

"4 years, 3 languages later, a year away, new friends, a dissertation, 8 essays and 5 exams. My degree is DONE!!!! Time to parttttaaaayyy!"

I'm so excited about progressing into this next phase of my life! Career start, a BUSY summer and best of all some serious blogging and family time!

In other news and more relevant to the post title, I just wanted to share my new friend... la summer hat!


Isn't she gorge? She definitely saved me from a bad hair day due to an unfinished wig. Did I mention I made a U-Part wig? It's A-MAZEBALLS! I'll save that story and pics for another day, till then look out for the winners of the LYT B'day Extravaganza in this evenings post.

So much love
Fiona ❥

6 comments:

  1. Massive congratulations, Fiona, on completing your degree! Woop woop. Very well done. Love Juliana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you so much! xxxx mwah

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your degree sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) Always so encouraging! x

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on your degree!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey lovelies!

Thank you for popping by & leaving a comment!

x Fi