Thursday 20 January 2011

Review: VO5 Moisture milks

Some of you may remember me changing my conditioner in my new 2011 regime. Instead of Herbal essences 'Hello Hydration' i now use VO5 Moisture milks namely: Strawberries and Cream.

I have nothing against Hello Hydration- i still love it but i felt like a change and had heard so much about the VO5 Moisture milks range. Hence the reason why I was very excited when i found it in a local hair shop @ home.


Pros:

*It has a great smell, as i'm sure you'd expect from strawbs 'n' cream
* It claims to give smooth and soft hair and lived up to those claims
* It's not expensive at all - well at least not from where i bought it  (Thornton Heath 'Julia's' for anyone that lives in that area) when i say 99p u say wow...99p...wow!
* It serves well as both a pre poo conditioner and of course co wash conditioner.

Cons:
* It has quite a runny consistency therefore if your like me (my hair has to be the colour of the conditioner! a.k.a i'm conditioner squirt friendly!) you'll have to try not to use too much.

SO..that's that. Please remember products work differently for everyone..what i love... u may really not like :)

x edF

2 comments:

  1. Hiya,

    I wondering do you still use this and where in the uk (I live in London) did you get this? Coz the only place I can get this is online

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness i've been searching for almost a year now only to find that it is no longer available anywhere in shops the UK! Most probably due to import costs

    ReplyDelete

Hey lovelies!

Thank you for popping by & leaving a comment!

x Fi