Monday 17 January 2011

Where are the Hairlista Sistah's...

Months back when I first started this blog, one of my first posts was r inspirational hair carers. Basically a post showing the amazing hair journeys of a few ladies from a hair network that I am a member of...

Hairlista.com
Here's the link for anyone who hasn't already seen the pictures from the previous post. Forgive the amateur post format! I was warming up!

http://www.loveyourtresses.com/2010/05/happy-gd-friday.html

Anyway this is an update of two of my fave hair carers ... still as inspirational if not more.

Bronzeg

2007- 2008

2008- 2011


Justherz

2009

2011

and now she has decided to go natural! I'm so excited for her...check out her blog with google translate for backup.

had a big cut to prepare for her transition to natural hair.

x edF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey lovelies!

Thank you for popping by & leaving a comment!

x Fi