Thursday 30 June 2011

Skincare: Eucalyptus oil facial steam

This week has been a real drag... found out my apartment contract was up and had to do the quickest house move ever! On top of that my internet provider decided it was time to end my contract too!

No internet and a slim chick who can't afford to burn calories by lifting boxes equals a very stressed me!

So i've finally moved into a friends apartment and the move is over, so of course i just had to treat myself to Miss Nia long's very special Eucalyptus oil facial steam! 

No joke guys... i don't think treating myself to Gucci or Prada could have given me the satisfaction i have right now! My face is glowing! Its soft and extremelz moisturised and supple...you really have to take my word and give this badboy a try!


What you need:
1. Heatproof bowl/dish
2. Towel
3. Eucalyptus oil



How to get your steam on:

1.  Boil four cups of water in a pot. Once boiled allow to sit for 2 minutes
2.  Pour boiled water into bowl and add 4-6 drops of Eucalyptus essential oil
3.  Place bowl securely on a table
4.  Sit at the table with your head over the bowl and a towel draped over your entire head 
5.  Make sure your face is approx 15-20cm above the bowl
6.  Allow face to steam for 6-8 minutes
7.  Wash face with warm water and pat dry with damp warm flannel
8.  For the ultimate moisturising experience apply your desired moisturiser immediately.


x fi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey lovelies!

Thank you for popping by & leaving a comment!

x Fi