Monday 23 April 2012

ORIGINAL MOXIE| The Goodies have arrived!


There is nothing more exciting than waking up to the postman knocking on your door with a package in hand *victory dance*! When Rachel [founder of OM] contacted me a few weeks back to ask which products I would like to try, I sent her a LONG list and warned her to ration it down according to her own judgement of my hair needs. I really was quite taken aback by the fact that she was excited about this and more so that when I opened the package this morning I saw that she sent me EVERYTHING!!! 

Now the goodies are here I'm quite nervous about where to start! As this is the biggest selection of products I have received I would like to give it its own pedestal and make the review process quite unique. That being said it all boils down to YT videos, blogging or BOTH!

Point is I'd love to hear from YOU! How exactly would you like me to review the products, any weird or wonderful ideas are more than welcome... Let me know!!! 

P.s. Of course if I use your idea you'll have to be pleasured with some OM goodies for yourself too ^_^ !!!

Avec amour...
edF ❥


5 comments:

  1. I'd like to see a video where you use the products in your regimen. I understand that this will be tough, so I guess even a video of you just talking us through each product will be cool. I've heard so many things about these products, but for some reason I'm still not sure. Looking forward to your reviews

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shathi, I totally agree and will try and incorporate both videos and in depth blog posts on my experience with the products. I start using them this weekend so will keep you posted!

      x

      Delete
  2. I love the bottles and packaging! I also love the cute names they give each product. You can start with the shampoo, then work your way down to styling product :)
    curiouskinks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have staple products? A head-to-head of staples Vs OM would be interesting!

    ReplyDelete

Hey lovelies!

Thank you for popping by & leaving a comment!

x Fi