Sunday 1 April 2012

April Goals


I think it's about time I start setting myself some hair goals. Looking back at my time spent in Germany last year I was an absolute and utter health freak. I exercised every other day, went to the fruit market and juiced my weekends away, whilst also drinking water like it was scarce.

Now! Well, let's just say H2O and me rarely see eye to eye these days! 

The main difference between now and then was simply that I had weekly goals, so as of today I've altered my mindset and I'm back on the grind. Here are some realistic hair focused goals I have set for myself for the month of April.

Keep on track with supplements
 I aim to take one Biotin and MSM supplement every other day. I'm not a believer that Biotin will make my hair grow like weeds overnight so in an effort to avoid skin breakouts I'll stick to just 4 times a week. As for MSM I use this for my old granny bones which need a good stengthening kick up the behind! 
[P.s I'll be switching from my Holland & Barretts brand of Biotin to Solgar Biotin instead]

Straighteners in the attic 
I won't be using any heat whatsoever as of April 16th right through to the end of May. I need to give my hair a break and in the meantime get transitioning hairstyle friendly.

Co-wash marathon
As of April 16th till the end of May I will be co-washing my hair 2-3 times a week.

Clear out the product stash
 I have way too many unfinished products sleeping under my bed so will attempt to use up 2 of them. Who knows maybe i'll rediscover some old faves!

GreenHouseEffect 
I'm yet to do a post on this but in the meantime I'll just say I will do this once or twice a week.
[I'll explain how this works in my GHE post]


Right I think that's its for now, don't want to get ahead of myself. My health goals list is even longer so I'll keep hair to a minimum!

Do you have any hair goals or need a hair goal buddy?! I'm your girl, let me know!

Avec amour...
edF ❥


4 comments:

  1. First of all, you're absolutely gorgreous & I love your blog!

    I've been thinkng about it for a while & have finally decided to transition to natural hair. I'm so excited!

    My hair goals are to:
    1. Find more protective styles
    2. Get into protein treatments (when needed)
    3. Be diligent about getting & keeping my hair healthy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Melany, I love this! Your goals sound great and i'm crossing my fingers and toes that we both stick to them :) Diligence is a must. The end result always feels great xxx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Blessing thank you for making my day :) Glad you like it x

      Delete

Hey lovelies!

Thank you for popping by & leaving a comment!

x Fi