Wednesday 25 April 2012

Product Review | Kérastase Nutri-Thermique Masque

I mentioned being sent some products to review a while back and the Kérastase Nutri-Thermique Masque was one of them. I have been in close communication with the Social Media rep from PR London, and it is great to know that more and more companies initially perceived as catering only to Caucasian hair, are branching out and realising that many advanced formulated treatments such as the Nutri-Thermique Masque, can also cater to kinky/curly/relaxed hair needs.

I still have the Goldwell Kerasilk Ultra Rich Care Treatment to review but simply haven't had enough time considering my blogging break and a demanding study timetable. Mind you I prefer to observe one product at a time in order to get consistent results, so chose to stick with Kérastase. Here is how I found it....



Price | RRP £22.30


IngredientsAqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Esters, Trideceth-5, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Caprylyl Glycol, Trideceth-10, Trideceth-6, Benzoic Acid, Glyceryl Linoleate, Boron Nitride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Linalool, Glyceryl Oleate, Hydroxycitronellal, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Coumarin, Xylose, Safflower Glucoside, Glyceryl Linelenate, Parfum, C39415/1.

Claims

I figured it would be best to assess the product in terms of how it suited up to it's claims so...


Softness| I've used this product at 3, 4 & 5 months post relaxer as a moisturising DC, and I can say now more than ever that it gives remarkable results, such that contend with my beloved ORS Replenishing Pak & Porosity Control combo. The most profound result I get with this product is softness, but more so softness that lasts. I feel fully committed to blowing this products trumpet good and loud and say that it makes my hair butter soft and a breeze to detangle.


Nutrition| Perhaps I've already given it away in my softness glorification, but I cannot let this product find its way anywhere else but in my product staples list. As stated on its packaging this treatment needs a dose of heat to amp its effects and I most certainly noticed the difference when used with and without a heat cap. My hair with this product feels like it has the perfect balance of proteins and moisture even though it is profoundly a moisturising treatment! The best way I can explain it is it feels like my hair has had a good detox after I've used the mask.


Styling| I experience NO tangles whatsoever after rinsing and detangling- it's RIDONKULOUS! Even parting my thick head of transitioning and relaxed strands is a breeze when styling.


General| The product was easy to apply and lasts long which was a must for me considering I'm going to have to fork out on it myself next time! It gives reasonable slip and despite the cost, I'd be a fool not to buy again! 


To the Product Staples list you go Kérastase!



Avec amour...
Fiona ❥

6 comments:

  1. My hair LOVES the KeraPRO Restorative Treatment that is supposed to be knock off of this masque. I wonder how much better the results would be with the real deal...

    Must.
    Fight.
    Product.
    Junkie.
    Urge!!!!!!!!!

    Let's be honest, it's a losing battle! To my 'to buy' list you go Kérastase Nutri-Thermique Masque.

    Great review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!!!! O Lordy I know it's hard and hurts the bank but sometimes just sometimes we gotsta!!! I'm completely wanting to try the KeraPRO now!!! SIGH another spend!!!

      Thank you :)

      Delete
  2. Great review! I've been using the Sally's knock-off "Kerapro" but I'm dying to try the real mcoy! Sounds like its worth every penny and its awesome that you were sent it to review!!! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ebony! Both you and Jen have me about to purchase the Kerapro! If something can do a similar job and save me some dosh I am definitely up for trying it out! How did you discover it?

      Delete
  3. Awarding your blog the "One Lovely Blog" award! :)

    http://www.justgrowalready.com/2012/04/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Victory dance* thank you Jen! This is great!!! Time for me to gather the troops!

      Delete

Hey lovelies!

Thank you for popping by & leaving a comment!

x Fi