Tuesday 8 November 2011

2 Year hair Journey : lyt protective style challenge finished

I have no idea where to start! Yes today is my 2 year healthy hair journey and of course the end of the LYT 6 month protective style challenge! Aaaahhhh!!!

My hair journey has most definitely been a lot of fun and i have learned a heap load about my hair and how to look after it... one of the lessons i have learned will be the juicy topic of one my next posts which may shock some of you... but i'll get to that later!

The main question I guess, is did i gain 3 inches in 6 months? Well take a look!

line marks where my longest strand ends



Stay tuned for pictures of my LYT 6 month protective style challenge comparison pictures and also my 2 year comparison pictures!

P.s. yes i have been cheeky and added my length check as my day 7 of the 30 day hairstyle challenge! 



Avec amour...


edF ❥

4 comments:

  1. Lovely progress - your hair is sooo long! I have been anxiously awaiting your protective challenge results AND an updated hair journey video (wink, wink...lol)! I have started a six month protective style challenge myself and am very encouraged by your results. Congrats on your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. And congrats . Did you have a goal length for your 2 year mark ? Very inspiring by the way . Keep up the good work .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ladies thank u so much, how sweet of you all :)

    I did have a goal length, it was full BSL by Nov, so i guess i reached it!

    x

    ReplyDelete

Hey lovelies!

Thank you for popping by & leaving a comment!

x Fi