Friday 11 November 2011

My 2 Year Healthy Hair Journey pictures + lyt protective style challenge

So here we go with my 2 years in pictures! Time certainly doesn't fly by when your on a hair journey so lets just say I'm happy to have made it!!!


NOV 2009






NOV 2010




NOV 2011



NOV 2009- 2011


LYT 6 MONTH PROTECTIVE STYLE CHALLENGE GROWTH CHECK
orange = start of challenge
lilac = end of challenge (6 months later)
[I have a beauty spot that the camera refused to capture, which is how I am able to accurately do my length checks]

Here are my comparison pictures from last year:




Avec amour...


edF ❥

3 comments:

  1. wow u did it!i am so happy for u :) i am a newbie and i am lost my hair is shedding like crazy!ur help will be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you guys :)

    @anon - there are several approaches you can take to help reduce shedding

    1) Black tea rinses
    2) Garlic supplements
    3) ACV rinses


    At the same time we all have phases in our hair cycles when we are more prone to shedding, so i guess my answer is how long has this been going on?

    Perhaps stress is playing a role too?

    x

    ReplyDelete

Hey lovelies!

Thank you for popping by & leaving a comment!

x Fi