Tuesday 15 November 2011

Blackhair Magazine feature

I like many other women am a sucker for a good magazine read. I came across the Blackhair Magazine about a year ago and can now put my hands up to say that they are my favourite hair magazine. 

It's not often you get the perfect balance of hair information, advice, fashion, celebrity features, hair goodies and even a section for men in a magazine. They must have increased their readership with this edition, I mean seriously you've got to be hot cakes to be able to feature and interview the likes of Keri Hilson, Sanaa Lathan, Rose Concencion and many more in one issue - they weren't playing at all!

Congrats to the Blackhair Mag team, you've won me over and now your mag is an official staple in my product junkie lifestyle! Thank you for the privilege to feature.

Get your copy now guys!!!



Check out my weave/braids top Afro Hair Buys!


Follow Blackhair Magazine on twitter
Follow Blackhair Magazine on facebook


Avec amour...


edF ❥

10 comments:

  1. Aaaah Congrats sis !!!
    hope i can find it here in Amsterdam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i live in spain and i'm interested in knowing the name of the photographer of the cover picture of this issue, as you was featured in this mag maybe you kept the mag.. could you help me please?
    thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pepis I will get back to you on this with the name :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, congrats!
    curiouskinks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. check you out girl, i didn't know you were on blackhair magazine. Congrats

    ReplyDelete

Hey lovelies!

Thank you for popping by & leaving a comment!

x Fi