Wednesday 16 November 2011

Santa's good list - product junkie dream

With Christmas around the corner and the new xmas Blackhair magazine edition I can't help but want to get my hands on a million and one hair products. I mean seriously I swear some of the bottles talk to me through the screen.


'yo baby you want me?!'

Anywho, the story is pretty simple, I'm on my best behaviour this month. Santa's going to need some pocket to hook me up with these bad boys, so my good deeds begin now! Cookies and milk anyone?


A- UniqOne All in one Hair Treatment
Repair for Dry/Damaged hair Sine and Frizz Control Heat Protection Silky and Smooth Finish Colour Protects with UV filters Easier brushing and ironing Detangler Long lasting Hairstyle Split End prevention Adds body

 This little treat in a bottle is the worlds first ten-in-one hair mask. Yes 10 in 1! It's jam packed with goodies and a whole lot of promises, perhaps this could help reduce my PJ problem?! 10 products become 1? Hmm...


B - FRO, Island Innocence cream shampoo
A creamy aloe vera and coconut shampoo with none of the regular market detergents.  Made which African okra to cut through dirt and grease without stripping hair dry, while providing your hair with a load of vitamins. 

All I can say is shampoo in a jar! I have got to try this! Funny how packaging can make such a difference... and hold up okra? Okra that I cook with? The slimey stuff? Oooo I envision some serious product slip... I'm liking the sound of this!


C- Mizani H2O Intense Night Time Treatment
A "Dermatologist Tested" night-time treatment with Shea Butter, Vitamin A Derivative, Vitamin E, Pro Vitamin B5 and patented Ceramide strengthening technology designed to increase hair strength, reduce the formation of split ends, enhance moisture retention, control dryness and frizz without weighing the hair down.

The thought of putting something besides my moisturiser and sealant in my hair before bed is a huge attraction to me! 
 Not only is it different, it's also dermatologically tested, which means a lot for a gal like me who lives on Dermalogica skincare products.


D- Orofluido Beauty Elixir 
Its delicious amber fragrance with a vanilla foundation will transport you into a fascinating world of oriental perfume. Beauty elixir for all hair types, with a pure luxuriance that envelops your hair. Three organic natural oils in an exquisite mixture with a pleasant, silky texture, absorbed rapidly and leaving no residue in the hair.

I've read way too many reviews to not be given the privilege to sample some of these diamonds in a bottle. Anything that spells out luxury, silk and elixir sounds like a recipe to goddess living *flick my hair back*. I'll have to devise a plan to get my hands on this.


E- Anita Grant Kelp + Ylang Babassu shampoo bar
If your hair has been weakened by environmental exposure, synthetic chemicals & excessive heat appliances then our Babassu Kelp & Ylang Shampoo Bar will help to strengthen and repair your tresses from root to tip.

Ding ding ding! The lovely Anita Grant PR team just sent me this to review.... ahhhhhh!!! 


F- Root2Tip Root Energizer
The Root Energizer is a potent scalp treatment, that will invigorate and re-energize sleeping hair follicles to stimulate growth and nourish your scalp. Great for balding hair and thinning hair. 

Now I may have my very own growth oil going on but my busy bee lifestyle makes product making a huge task right now. This sounds like a herbal wonder. Imagine your hair follicles actually being energized, now thats energizing!!! 


G - Ojon, Damage Reverse Restorative Hair Treatment 
 After just one treatment, this rich, velvety balm dramatically helps restore vibrant health, strength and shine to even the most damaged hair. Hair is soft, silky and manageable. A must-have for lifeless, dull, brittle, frizzy, flyaway or unmanageable hair.

The best way to a mans heart is food right? Well count me in, hair products that look this edible should be illegal. I daydream about smoothing the mask onto the strands of my hair and sipping on a hot cup of cocoa whilst hair care works its magic. 




Avec amour...


edF ❥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey lovelies!

Thank you for popping by & leaving a comment!

x Fi