Monday 7 November 2011

30 Hairstyles : 30 day challenge - Day 6

Yesterday was a cheeky day with hairstyling! I simply put my regular side part on the opposite side, accentuated my fringe and popped my bun in a spanish senorita type position! Relaxer day has finally come so tender hairstyles are the way forward!
forgive the camera blur!

Oooo and i'm in love with nail polish right now #November Phase! I feel like Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz with these nails! Barry M steals the show!!!


Avec amour...

edF ❥

3 comments:

  1. I NEED to get me that nail polish tomorrow!!!! I love it (",)

    I can't believe how flat you get your new growth!

    T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww yay... i had to straighten my roots because my blow dryer head went on a walk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the nail-polish it looks so Christmas-ee

    ReplyDelete

Hey lovelies!

Thank you for popping by & leaving a comment!

x Fi