Monday 28 March 2011

Back in town

source
Finally got my weave done on Saturday! After much anticipation, it definitely has met my expectations. I kept it quite simple and did a half head, i don't think i'll ever do a full head weave, they're just not for me. Either way i straightened the front section of my hair because it is left out and have sworn an oath to only straighten this section of my hair once every two weeks!


I figure that although the weave is mega silky, my texture when straight merges quite well with it and if at any point my hair needs to be re-straightened i'll stick to my usual side fringe and bun style till wash day. This way it doesn't have to be bone straight.


I'll post a pic tomorrow for you all to see. Just got back from london and sewing was top on my to do list.



This should be ready in a week or 2! I wonder where i'll be wearing it to...

x edF


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey lovelies!

Thank you for popping by & leaving a comment!

x Fi