Saturday 12 March 2011

Dear Japan


I know this is a hair blog, but my heart is so weakened by Japans pain right now. It reminds me of how fortunate and blessed we are to be alive today and not have to worry about dying or where our family or friends are, and if they are alive. Please keep Japan in your thoughts and prayers.


'Dear Japan

It's been a while since i had that sick gut feeling that something wasn't right. I see pictures of what your going through and i'm struck with pain and hurt. The thought of my world parting before my eyes leaves me breathless and i can't even imagine your pain right now. My words are probably empty because my hands produce no solution, but know in your heart that i'm praying for you. Hold on... it will be over soon

xxx a prayerful heart


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey lovelies!

Thank you for popping by & leaving a comment!

x Fi