Saturday 1 May 2010

4 MONTH HAIR LENGTH UPDATE!

Yo yo yo people :)

I'm actually really excited about today's blog ...Like I said I did my longest stretch ever...12 weeks..and trust me it was a serious one!

I incorporated a weave into my stretch which is probably why I got through it...but i know for sure that my hair doesn't like being stretched for so long, so next time wont be for as long.

OH AND...new discovery! Well maybe just for me but I don't think hair perms well when it has been washed a few days before...I still have quite some regrowth :( I was bothered before but my main concern is that my regrowth is soft...anyway this time I'll stretch for 8 weeks only...

Below are the comparison pics I have from early January up until a few days ago...I'm happy with my hair thickness too...I thank castor oil and barely using straighteners oh and co-washes!

x edF x
















1) Re-growth b4 relaxer















2) Re-growthified!!!






AND FINALLY!!!....



The first picture  date is wrong. It should be Nov 2009 ( forgive the laziness to change it!)



...and just in case your wondering...in the first pic i took quite a bit of hair but it was still thin. Pic two is the same amount of hair 
x edF x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey lovelies!

Thank you for popping by & leaving a comment!

x Fi