Wednesday 5 May 2010

*WEDDING BLISS*

Yo peeps!
Hope you've had a glam day...I've spent most of mine in bed!!! Hehe..not out of laziness though I promise.

I know I know I know this is a hair blog but I really couldn't resist sharing this with you. The colours the venue the set up..I'm so inspired!

I present LOVE @ its best...

"On the night that Abi Ishola met Kunle Ayodeji, she told herself, "I'm going to meet my husband at this party." How right she was. The two Nigerian-Americans got to talking, realized they were neighbors in Bed Stuy, Brooklyn, and became an item. The couple tied the knot in a gorgeous affair at a marina in Florida that blended their vibrant Nigerian culture with a traditional western wedding.."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey lovelies!

Thank you for popping by & leaving a comment!

x Fi