Saturday, 1 May 2010


I had a debate today with a guy!! About hair...why was he so confused as to why women spend money on hair products...errr we are WOMEN!!!

Anyway a very lovely friend asked me to say which products I use, so this is just a refresher of my hair prods. I've done it in a top 10 products format...Product number one is the product I'm using @ the moment.

There is no specific order of best product...the list is just of products I find especially good and/or that I have heard are very good:)

If anyone has any random Q's...just add them to the comments and I'll try and help :)

The blank numbers mean I'm yet to try other products and will fit them in and copy and paste this list once I do!

x edF x


1. Creme of Nature Detangling and Conditioning Shampoo (orange bottle) ♥♥
2. KeraCare Hydrating Shampoo
3. Aphogee Shampoo for Damaged Hair ( Not to be used unless there is damage) ♥
4. Creme of Nature Ultra Moisturizing Detangling shampoo (Green Label)
5. ORS Creamy Aloe Shampoo ♥
6. Hello Hydration herbal essences ♥
7. Elasta QP Creme Conditioning Shampoo


1. Salon silk- Tres Semme ♥♥
2. ORS Hair Mayonnaise ♥
3. Africa's Best Organics Olive Oil Deep Conditioner ♥
4. Inecto Pure Coconut oil moisture infusing conditioner (Superdrug) ♥
5. L'oreal Elvive Smooth silk intense anti-frizz conditioner ♥
6. Motions Moisture Plus Conditioner
7. Hello Hydration-Herbal essences ♥


1. Aphogee 2 min Reconstructor ♥♥
2. Organic Root Stimulator Replenishing Conditioner/Pak ♥
3. Aphogee Two-step Treatment
4. Motions CPR Conditioner
5. Organic Root Stimulator Hair Mayonnaise ♥
6. Eggs, Conditioner, and Oil mixed together ♥ (kinda smelly tho!)
7. Mane N Tail Original Conditioner ( Yet to try)

( so many people forget to use this...its so important)
1. At one Hair & Scalp Leave in Conditioner ♥♥
2. Aussie Miracle Hair Insurance ♥♥
3. Chi Keratin Mist- from America ♥♥
4. Aphogee Keratin & Green Tea Re-constructor
5. Elasta QP H-TWO Leave-in Moisture Sealing Conditioner
6. Cantu Shea Butter Leave-in Conditioning Repair Cream
7. Infusium 23 Leave-In Treatment
8. Motions Nourish Leave-In Conditioner

1. SCurl No Drip Activator ♥♥
2. Elasta QP Mango Butter ♥♥
3. Wave Nouveau
4. Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Cream
5. Organic Root Stimulator Carrot Oil (don't love the smell)

HAIR OILS (Sealants)
1. Pure Coconut oil ♥♥
2. EVOO-Extra Virgin Olive oil ♥♥
3. Almond oil ♥♥
4. Castor oil ♥♥


Elasta QP Silk Thermal Designing Liquid
Fantasia IC heat Protector


  1. hi i just wanna one of your videos you said you didnt perm your hair for 6 in those6 months when you had new growth what did you do to your hair to stop it breaking,because ive decided not to perm my hair 4 a while but i wouldnt be ableto leave it out of braids or weave during this period because my regrowth comes really think and i cant be straightening!

  2. Hey Judith. Personally if you know you'll straighten your hair when the re-growth gets out of control, then braids and weaves are great.

    You shouldn't feel like you have to have your hair out. In fact my stretch this year will be done in weaves 80% of the time (the other 20% will be when i take it out in between because its old and needs a break before having it re-done).

    Braids and weaves are great protective styles during a stretch. You just have to remember to keep washing and moisturising and oiling whatever you can. You"ll have to dig between each weave cornrow. Braids are easier i think.

    I have two posts on stretching...check them out...let me know how u find them.

    P.s i'll add a 'how to maintain a weave while stretching' post and put it in the upcoming posts list

    x Fi


Hey lovelies!

Thank you for popping by & leaving a comment!

x Fi