Saturday 1 May 2010

The Storm is over now!

This has been a seriously hectic week...firstly going back to uni after a very study free Easter break...assignments screaming out of my ears and now I am one step closer to the end of my 12 week stretch ( for those unfamiliar with the term...check out hair lingo :)


So step one was achieved like 10 minutes ago when I took out my one month weave. It would have been in for longer but because it was not a full head weave, too much of my own hair was getting caught up in the weave jungle on my head!

Step 2 will be achieved in a weeks time when I finally relax my tresses :D (Update coming soon!!!)

Now that  miss weavette has gone...my head feels so light! But the negative is I feel like I have no hair! OK so it's not as bad as the cartoon, but after taking a weave out there will undoubtedly be more hair loss than the norm, which takes me to my next point.
HOW MUCH HAIR LOSS IS NORMAL???

x edF x
 



http://love-your-tresses.blogspot.com/p/hhhh.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey lovelies!

Thank you for popping by & leaving a comment!

x Fi