Saturday 1 May 2010

SAFARI #kindalove!


A few days late but I'm finally posting a few pics from my trip with one of my girls to a road and foot safari..closer to home than you think...MILTON KEYNES.

It was actually better than I expected...a monkey breaking someones windscreen wiper and running away with it has to have been the funniest thing! Thank God it didn't happen to us!!!
I figured it would be nice to share my weird and wonderful adventures with you too :)

Its definitely a nice date spot as well as family spot ;)...a different vibe that would be greatttt on a warm summers day!

x edF x


                                          


HERE ARE SOME OF THE PICZ WE TOOK!

http://www.woburn.co.uk/safari/

(over 800 animals to see!!!)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey lovelies!

Thank you for popping by & leaving a comment!

x Fi